2.5" inch Quick Release V-Band Clamp Exhaust Clamp For Replacement The Flange Clamp Kit 304 Stainless Steel
About this item
- 【High Quality】Made of 304 stainless steel and has a polished finish. Stainless Steel Clamp only, used for replacement 2.5" v band flanges kit. Providing a perfect overlap seam for welding and longer service life.The exhaust clamp design allows for a gasket free seal.
- 【Application】V-Band Clamp 2.5 inch is ideal for engines, exhaust systems, pumps, remove intercooler systems, and turbo parts, such as charge piping, intake pipes, diesel engines, turbochargers, and heavy-duty exhaust systems,etc.
- 【Self-locking V-Band clamp】 Perfect for applications requiring frequent removal.and V-Clamp has a captive (non-removable) T-bolt closure. This style of clamp can develop high axial clamping force with high burst pressure capability in diesel exhaust, turbochargers and other industrial applications.
- 【Installation】The quick release V band clamp makes it easy to remove parts to gain access to vital components easily as there are no hard to reach bolts or special tools needed. Simply undo the clamp and you can remove the component easily.
Specifications of V band exhaust clamp
||Exhaust pipe OD(mm)
||Stainless steel 304
Features of Stainless steel V-Band Clamp
When compared to 2 or 3-bolt flanges, the V-band connections are lighter, quicker and easier to take apart. In most cases the V-band clamps are economical when you consider the cost of time in installation and reassembly. V-band connections require a smaller fitment envelope as compared with multi-bolt flanges, and the biggest advantage, the design of the V-band clamp applies uniform force around the flange which maximizes the seal potential of the flanges.
- Reduces assembly cost, saves time and ease of accessibility
- Ideal for applications requiring frequent access for cleaning, inspection or replacement of internal components
- Smaller envelop dimensions, weight savings and improved appearance
- Provides additional strength by absorbing circumferential load
Applicaton of stainless steel V band clamp
V-Band Clamps are engineered and designed for heavy duty trucks, automotive, high performance and racing, generator and marine industries. Their tight design makes them a perfect solution for decreased emissions. Applications include:
- Exhaust systems
- Diesel particulate filters
- Muffler assemblies
- Food and chemical processing equipment
- Telecommunication equipment and tubing
Designs of Stainless steel V band clamp:
- V-Band clamps with T-Bolt quick release style latches.
- V band clamp with standard T-bolt
Installation of Stainless Steel V band clamp
For a V-band clamp to work optimally, proper installation is critical. Tubes and components of the coupling must be joined and aligned before installing the coupling. The flanges must also be aligned correctly prior to coupling installation for good joint performance.Tighten the nut to approximately 70% of the required torque (on double-latch assemblies, torque both latches equally). Check to assure the coupling has seated over flanges equally around the periphery. Also, check for correct flange alignment. Radial flange alignment can be checked visually in the gap between adjacent retainer segments.
Packing and delivery:
Package method:Separate carton for each, big carton outside or as clients's request
Delivery time:in 3 days if stocks available, new production time depends on ordered quantity
Payment terms:T/T (30% as deposit, balance shall be paid against the copy of bill.)
Shipping terms: FOB, CIF, CNF DDP etc.
Please contact Lily zhang for details. I am working here from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Monday~Friday.