3.0" 304 Stainless Steel V-Band Clamp Exhaust Clamp For Flange Kit
About this item
- Application: V band clamp work very well in operating conditions involving stress, vibration and extreme temperature fluctuations,such as exhaust system.
- Material:STAINLESS STEEL. 3.0 inch V band clamp,providing a perfect overlap seam for welding and longer service life.The exhaust clamp design allows for a gasket free seal.
- ADVANTAGE:One of the advantages of using a self locking V-Band clamp is that these retainers are perfect for applications requiring frequent removal.and V-Clamp has a captive (non-removable) T-bolt closure. This style of clamp can develop high axial clamping force with high burst pressure capability in diesel exhaust, turbochargers and other industrial applications.
- The heavy duty clamp v band is designed to provide high performance clamping on heavy duty applications. Use of this clamp can eliminate the need for double clamping to secure heavy rubber hose connections on trucks, tractors, construction equipment, or wherever high reliability is needed with a minimum of maintenance. The corrosion resistant, stainless steel band provides even take-up.
Specifications of V band exhaust clamp assembly.
||Exhaust pipe OD(mm)
||Stainless steel 304
Features of Stainless steel V-Band Clamp
When compared to 2 or 3-bolt flanges, the V-band connections are lighter, quicker and easier to take apart. In most cases the V-band clamps are economical when you consider the cost of time in installation and reassembly. V-band connections require a smaller fitment envelope as compared with multi-bolt flanges, and the biggest advantage, the design of the V-band clamp applies uniform force around the flange which maximizes the seal potential of the flanges.
- Reduces assembly cost, saves time and ease of accessibility
- Ideal for applications requiring frequent access for cleaning, inspection or replacement of internal components
- Smaller envelop dimensions, weight savings and improved appearance
- Provides additional strength by absorbing circumferential load
Applicaton of stainless steel V band clamp
V-Band Clamps are engineered and designed for heavy duty trucks, automotive, high performance and racing, generator and marine industries. Their tight design makes them a perfect solution for decreased emissions. Applications include:
- Exhaust systems
- Diesel particulate filters
- Muffler assemblies
- Food and chemical processing equipment
- Telecommunication equipment and tubing
Designs of Stainless steel V band clamp:
- V-Band clamps with T-Bolt quick release style latches.
- V band clamp with standard T-bolt
Installation of Stainless Steel V band clamp
For a V-band clamp to work optimally, proper installation is critical. Tubes and components of the coupling must be joined and aligned before installing the coupling. The flanges must also be aligned correctly prior to coupling installation for good joint performance.Tighten the nut to approximately 70% of the required torque (on double-latch assemblies, torque both latches equally). Check to assure the coupling has seated over flanges equally around the periphery. Also, check for correct flange alignment. Radial flange alignment can be checked visually in the gap between adjacent retainer segments.
Packing and delivery:
Package method:Separate carton for each, big carton outside or as clients's request
Delivery time:in 3 days if stocks available, new production time depends on ordered quantity
Payment terms:T/T (30% as deposit, balance shall be paid against the copy of bill.)
Shipping terms: FOB, CIF, CNF DDP etc.
Please contact Lily zhang for details. I am working here from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Monday~Friday.